Document management - efficient and secure administration of your know-how
- Independent advice on the introduction of digital document management
- Implementation of a suitable DMS software - either onpremise or in the cloud
- Ongoing support, maintenance and coaching to improve your workflow
- High standards of data protection and integrity
- digital workflows use your data, not just store them digitally - we help you setup digital workflows
The search for documents and information often costs an enormous amount of valuable time and important knowledge can be lost. At the same time, internal data is the real capital of many companies.
In today's flood of digital documents, it can quickly happen that one loses the overview. This makes it all the more important to use a so-called document management system (DMS). Among other things, this ensures that stored data can be found and remains available at all times. This applies to files as well as to the contents of e-mails, for example. By means of a DMS it is possible to search files, e-mails, etc. for content, to quickly obtain the desired information and to do so across programmes. Ensuring integrity, granular access rights, correct categorisation and long-term archiving are further advantages of a DMS.
Increase the effectiveness of your employees, secure the know-how of your company in the long term and end the frustrating search within never-ending folder structures. An intelligent DMS makes it possible.
We advise you independently and offer you the software that best suits your company.